FORDHAM UNIVERSITY RAM FIT CENTER
Founded by the Catholic Diocese of New York in 1841, Fordham University was the first Catholic institution of higher education in the northeast United States and has grown to become one of the country’s preeminent Jesuit universities.
As part of their initiative to promote healthy lifestyles on campus, Fordham University’s new Ram Fit Center was designed to occupy a prominent location in the McGinley Campus Center, providing a more convenient, centralized location for students.
The 9,000 sq. ft. facility is highly visible from the main lobby. A bright feature wall plays against the geometry of the new entrance to lead visitors into the fitness center.