SENIOR PROJECT ARCHITECT
Jack L. Gordon Architects (JLGA), an award-winning design firm located in midtown Manhattan, seeks a talented senior architect with 10+ years of experience.
As we celebrate the 50th year of JLGA’s founding, we’re proud to have fostered for decades a creative environment steeped as much in experience as in an open, forward-looking approach to design and project management. Our firm culture encourages open communication, critique, collaboration and inclusiveness. We offer opportunities for our staff to grow, learn and take on increasing responsibility in their respective roles, and place a premium on nurturing a collegial and dynamic workplace.
Candidate Experience, Skills and Qualities
The successful candidate for this position can demonstrate strong design and detailing skills as well as a progressive growth as a creative leader and project manager.
Additional key skills required for this position include:
- Top-notch internal and client-facing communications skills.
- Strong ability to effectively manage a team of architects and multi-disciplinary consultants through all phases of a project.
- Capacity to deliver on JLGA’s commitment to offer a responsive service and a sensitive and collaborative design process to our clients.
- Knowledge and initiative to lead the design team to produce quality design and maintain the highest standards for documentation.
- A high level of proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD and Adobe CC.
We’re looking for a highly capable individual who can offer our team solid skills, fresh ideas, and a passion for design that matches our own. If you’re creative, organized, positive and able to think on your feet, we welcome your application.
JLGA offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package that includes health insurance, 401k, pre-tax commuter expense program and ½ day summer Fridays.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and work samples in PDF format to email@example.com.
JLGA is an equal opportunity workplace.